Looking for a place to gather with other women to talk about your faith? Women of the ELCA is just for you. We’re a community of women where fellowship, friendship, study, service and advocacy are nurtured. Here you’ll find original, inventive and imaginative support.
All women of St. John’s are welcome to come to Lydia’s Circle, a weekly time of Bible study, fellowship and fun.. This group meets in the cafe of the the Worship Center on Sunday evenings between 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. For more information, speak with Sandy Weaver or Diane Ballentine.
Women of the ELCA Blog
Commentary and reflections on issues, events and trends in our church, society and world, as seen through the lens of our mission and purpose and our ministries.
- Mon, 18 Feb 2019 11:04:50 +0000: To sing is to pray twice - Blog – Women of the ELCA
I was eight years old when our church building burned to the ground. While the church was undergoing reconstruction, our
- Thu, 14 Feb 2019 11:12:04 +0000: The history of Valentine’s Day - Blog – Women of the ELCA
by Kathryn Haueisen All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. Charles M. Schulz
- Mon, 11 Feb 2019 11:13:26 +0000: Doll is loved, even though disfigured - Blog – Women of the ELCA
When I was growing up, dolls were not my thing. Baseball, roller blades, a real, working telescope? Yes. Barbies and
- Mon, 04 Feb 2019 11:41:34 +0000: Step boldly into 2019 - Blog – Women of the ELCA
"Thank You," and "Welcome." I recently received a card that caught my attention with these words boldly used in two
- Thu, 31 Jan 2019 12:09:57 +0000: Celebrate National Quilting Day - Blog – Women of the ELCA
by Melanie Gibbons “Those who sleep under a quilt, sleep under a blanket of love.” March 16 is National Quilting