Looking for a place to gather with other women to talk about your faith? Women of the ELCA is just for you. We’re a community of women where fellowship, friendship, study, service and advocacy are nurtured. Here you’ll find original, inventive and imaginative support.
All women of St. John’s are welcome to come to Lydia’s Circle, a weekly time of Bible study, fellowship and fun.. This group meets in the cafe of the the Worship Center on Sunday evenings between 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. For more information, speak with Sandy Weaver or Diane Ballentine.
Women of the ELCA Blog
Commentary and reflections on issues, events and trends in our church, society and world, as seen through the lens of our mission and purpose and our ministries.
- Mon, 24 Jun 2019 10:11:54 +0000: How do you show appreciation for an organization that’s helped you grow? - Blog – Women of the ELCA
It's been 19 years since I first became staff of Women of the ELCA. I've have had so many great
The post How do you show appreciation for an organization that’s helped you grow? appeared first on Women of the ELCA.
- Mon, 17 Jun 2019 10:20:50 +0000: Tug on leash leads owner to safety - Blog – Women of the ELCA
by Joy Michalicek In summer, I love to walk the hiking trails near my home. The terrain on the trails
- Mon, 17 Jun 2019 10:15:35 +0000: How do issues get before our conventions? - Blog – Women of the ELCA
When women gather in convention and need to conduct business, a formal method is needed for presenting and acting on
- Thu, 13 Jun 2019 10:06:50 +0000: You teach me; I’ll teach you - Blog – Women of the ELCA
A few months ago, I read an article in The New York Times that described the resurgence in what they called
- Mon, 10 Jun 2019 10:19:49 +0000: Turn your anger into advocacy - Blog – Women of the ELCA
You’ve likely heard the story in the news of the ELCA seminary graduate and supply pastor in Wisconsin who was arrested