Looking for a place to gather with other women to talk about your faith? Women of the ELCA is just for you. We’re a community of women where fellowship, friendship, study, service and advocacy are nurtured. Here you’ll find original, inventive and imaginative support.
All women of St. John’s are welcome to come to Lydia’s Circle, a weekly time of Bible study, fellowship and fun.. This group meets in the cafe of the the Worship Center on Sunday evenings between 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. For more information, speak with Sandy Weaver or Diane Ballentine.
Women of the ELCA Blog
Commentary and reflections on issues, events and trends in our church, society and world, as seen through the lens of our mission and purpose and our ministries.
- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 10:29:53 +0000: Should we try to be more like turtles? - Blog – Women of the ELCA
On the second Saturday in August my hometown of Upham, North Dakota, almost doubles in size! Now, before you get
- Mon, 13 Aug 2018 10:39:42 +0000: How are we called to discipleship? - Blog – Women of the ELCA
by Glenda Ofstehage As I opened my Bible one recent morning, this verse from 1 Timothy 6:11 popped out at
- Thu, 09 Aug 2018 10:38:35 +0000: Loving what ‘bugs’ us - Blog – Women of the ELCA
This summer I’ve been trying to spend my evenings outdoors. Once my 13-month-old daughter is asleep, I take the baby
- Mon, 06 Aug 2018 10:09:22 +0000: Triathlon training, faith requires endurance, especially following a stroke - Blog – Women of the ELCA
by Hannah Hawkinson After suffering a stroke in June 2016, Karen Voris thought participating in a triathlon would be a
The post Triathlon training, faith requires endurance, especially following a stroke appeared first on Women of the ELCA.
- Thu, 02 Aug 2018 10:42:05 +0000: Time with family at Lutheran camp is gift - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Let the sea resound, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it. Let the rivers clap