Looking for a place to gather with other women to talk about your faith? Women of the ELCA is just for you. We’re a community of women where fellowship, friendship, study, service and advocacy are nurtured. Here you’ll find original, inventive and imaginative support.
All women of St. John’s are welcome to come to Lydia’s Circle, a weekly time of Bible study, fellowship and fun.. This group meets in the cafe of the the Worship Center on Sunday evenings between 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. For more information, speak with Sandy Weaver or Diane Ballentine.
Women of the ELCA Blog
Commentary and reflections on issues, events and trends in our church, society and world, as seen through the lens of our mission and purpose and our ministries.
- Wed, 13 Dec 2017 20:02:16 +0000: Scholarship recipients scream, cheer, thank - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Mallory Matthews of Newberry, S.C., called Women of the ELCA offices recently to see if the letter she received awarding
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 12:18:00 +0000: Always on the go - Blog – Women of the ELCA
So much of my family’s life is on the go. During the week, our kids are going to and from
- Thu, 07 Dec 2017 11:26:06 +0000: Vermont congregation takes on reverse Advent calendar - Blog – Women of the ELCA
A few weeks ago, I saw a reverse Advent calendar on Facebook. The idea of the reverse calendar is to
The post Vermont congregation takes on reverse Advent calendar appeared first on Women of the ELCA.
- Mon, 04 Dec 2017 12:40:25 +0000: Using Advent to celebrate greed and wealth - Blog – Women of the ELCA
I long ago made peace with the notion that, for most Americans, what passes for Christmas is a secular holiday
- Thu, 30 Nov 2017 11:18:25 +0000: How should we prepare? - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Here we are in Advent already, can you believe it? It’s a short season that leads up to Christmas, but