Looking for a place to gather with other women to talk about your faith? Women of the ELCA is just for you. We’re a community of women where fellowship, friendship, study, service and advocacy are nurtured. Here you’ll find original, inventive and imaginative support.
All women of St. John’s are welcome to come to Lydia’s Circle, a weekly time of Bible study, fellowship and fun.. This group meets in the cafe of the the Worship Center on Sunday evenings between 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. For more information, speak with Sandy Weaver or Diane Ballentine.
Women of the ELCA Blog
Commentary and reflections on issues, events and trends in our church, society and world, as seen through the lens of our mission and purpose and our ministries.
- Thu, 20 Jul 2017 10:37:55 +0000: Creativity saves cold feet, environment - Blog – Women of the ELCA
by Edna Siniff Members of Christ Lutheran Church, Marine on St. Croix, Minnesota, and friends of its church family are
- Mon, 17 Jul 2017 09:43:09 +0000: Tanzanian girls teach rich life lessons - Blog – Women of the ELCA
by Deb Pangerl Years ago, while visiting a secondary school in Tanzania, I asked some young female Maasai students if
- Fri, 14 Jul 2017 18:39:02 +0000: Voting members elect leaders, conduct business - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Just over 300 voting members gathered in Minneapolis for the Women of the ELCA Tenth Triennial Convention, July 11–13, 2017,
- Fri, 14 Jul 2017 09:10:55 +0000: Sharing stories, expanding ministries - Blog – Women of the ELCA
by LuAnn Ferguson I love visiting the congregations of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA). I am blessed to
- Thu, 13 Jul 2017 22:45:31 +0000: Bishop thanks WELCA for leadership - Blog – Women of the ELCA
ELCA Presiding Bishop Elizabeth Eaton thanked Women of the ELCA voting members for their work in the church during the