Looking for a place to gather with other women to talk about your faith? Women of the ELCA is just for you. We’re a community of women where fellowship, friendship, study, service and advocacy are nurtured. Here you’ll find original, inventive and imaginative support.
All women of St. John’s are welcome to come to Lydia’s Circle, a weekly time of Bible study, fellowship and fun.. This group meets in the cafe of the the Worship Center on Sunday evenings between 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. For more information, speak with Sandy Weaver or Diane Ballentine.
Women of the ELCA Blog
Commentary and reflections on issues, events and trends in our church, society and world, as seen through the lens of our mission and purpose and our ministries.
- Tue, 19 Jun 2018 18:51:17 +0000: As disciples, we are called to use our words for good - Blog – Women of the ELCA
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." My first memory of hearing this untrue
The post As disciples, we are called to use our words for good appeared first on Women of the ELCA.
- Mon, 18 Jun 2018 10:39:30 +0000: Hobbies remind us that work isn’t everything - Blog – Women of the ELCA
The New York Times recently ran an article on what it means to have hobbies. The article quoted a British
- Thu, 14 Jun 2018 10:15:41 +0000: Trust of our fathers - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Lately, I’ve been surrounded by docks on various Southwest Florida ponds, rivers, passes and the Gulf of Mexico. The docks
- Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:46:15 +0000: Is the Holy Spirit singing to you? - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Show of hands: how many of you watched the royal wedding last month? Right. A whole lot of you! There
- Thu, 07 Jun 2018 10:43:19 +0000: How do you pray? - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Our plane from Atlanta to Chicago was on its ascent when my seatmate crossed himself. A simple prayer. A prayer