Looking for a place to gather with other women to talk about your faith? Women of the ELCA is just for you. We’re a community of women where fellowship, friendship, study, service and advocacy are nurtured. Here you’ll find original, inventive and imaginative support.
All women of St. John’s are welcome to come to Lydia’s Circle, a weekly time of Bible study, fellowship and fun.. This group meets in the cafe of the the Worship Center on Sunday evenings between 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. For more information, speak with Sandy Weaver or Diane Ballentine.
Women of the ELCA Blog
Commentary and reflections on issues, events and trends in our church, society and world, as seen through the lens of our mission and purpose and our ministries.
- Thu, 19 Oct 2017 10:37:40 +0000: #Metoo: A litany for speaking out or not - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Recently you may have seen #metoo on your Facebook and Twitter social media feeds. Following the sexual assault complaints against
- Mon, 16 Oct 2017 10:15:42 +0000: One in three. A staggering reality. - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Chances are you know someone who has been a victim of domestic violence. Or you yourself are a victim. Why
- Thu, 12 Oct 2017 10:12:23 +0000: Going through the angst to get past it - Blog – Women of the ELCA
A week or so ago, rehearsals for the annual choral concert started up, and as I struggle with this new
- Mon, 09 Oct 2017 10:48:37 +0000: How to breach your comfort zone - Blog – Women of the ELCA
My life has recently taken a turn for the bizarre. Spoiler alert: Me, a tomboy, bought a pair of “jeggings”
- Thu, 05 Oct 2017 10:46:11 +0000: Follow God’s example and take time to rest - Blog – Women of the ELCA
He said to them, ‘Come away to a deserted place all by yourselves and rest a while.’ For many were