Looking for a place to gather with other women to talk about your faith? Women of the ELCA is just for you. We’re a community of women where fellowship, friendship, study, service and advocacy are nurtured. Here you’ll find original, inventive and imaginative support.
All women of St. John’s are welcome to come to Lydia’s Circle, a weekly time of Bible study, fellowship and fun.. This group meets in the cafe of the the Worship Center on Sunday evenings between 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. For more information, speak with Sandy Weaver or Diane Ballentine.
Women of the ELCA Blog
Commentary and reflections on issues, events and trends in our church, society and world, as seen through the lens of our mission and purpose and our ministries.
- Thu, 15 Aug 2019 10:19:21 +0000: How disconnecting helps you relax - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Recently my husband and I bought a coupon for a two-night stay at a resort and spa. It’s a challenge
- Mon, 12 Aug 2019 11:17:36 +0000: Who feels liberated? Hopefully you - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Lamenting about my age doesn’t sit well with some of my younger colleagues. But it was creaky bones, not clumsiness
- Thu, 08 Aug 2019 10:47:37 +0000: Acting today to ensure a better tomorrow - Blog – Women of the ELCA
My congregation’s knitting group has a summer event called Stitch n’ Pitch—we take our projects to a ball game together
- Mon, 05 Aug 2019 10:41:03 +0000: Black is the color of resistance, resilience and solidarity - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Participants in Women of the ELCA have supported the global ecumenical #ThursdaysinBlack campaign for some time. It's a campaign that
The post Black is the color of resistance, resilience and solidarity appeared first on Women of the ELCA.
- Thu, 01 Aug 2019 10:08:57 +0000: We’ll be the women in red at the Churchwide Assembly - Blog – Women of the ELCA
You’ll want to talk to the women in red in the exhibit hall at the Churchwide Assembly in Milwaukee, Aug.
The post We’ll be the women in red at the Churchwide Assembly appeared first on Women of the ELCA.