Looking for a place to gather with other women to talk about your faith? Women of the ELCA is just for you. We’re a community of women where fellowship, friendship, study, service and advocacy are nurtured. Here you’ll find original, inventive and imaginative support.
All women of St. John’s are welcome to come to Lydia’s Circle, a weekly time of Bible study, fellowship and fun.. This group meets in the cafe of the the Worship Center on Sunday evenings between 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. For more information, speak with Sandy Weaver or Diane Ballentine.
Women of the ELCA Blog
Commentary and reflections on issues, events and trends in our church, society and world, as seen through the lens of our mission and purpose and our ministries.
- Thu, 22 Feb 2018 11:39:54 +0000: I’m not perfect, and neither are you - Blog – Women of the ELCA
When something annoys me, when something gets in the way of what I was hoping would happen, I’m quick to
- Mon, 19 Feb 2018 11:11:05 +0000: Honoring our presidents on Presidents’ Day - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Today in the United States, we observe Presidents' Day. Now any talk about presidents can get us into trouble around
- Thu, 15 Feb 2018 11:17:46 +0000: Wearing our faith on our foreheads - Blog – Women of the ELCA
The year was 1983 at Christ Lutheran Church in Nashville, Tenn., when my family attended Ash Wednesday services at 6:30
- Mon, 12 Feb 2018 11:52:07 +0000: Singing with teens is music to my heart - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Recently I joined the teen choir at church--even though it’s been a long, long time since I was a teen.
- Thu, 08 Feb 2018 11:47:06 +0000: Who needs church? We do. - Blog – Women of the ELCA
by Anita Kuntz Those who know me realize I am independent and thrive on being busy. My hectic schedule rarely