Looking for a place to gather with other women to talk about your faith? Women of the ELCA is just for you. We’re a community of women where fellowship, friendship, study, service and advocacy are nurtured. Here you’ll find original, inventive and imaginative support.
All women of St. John’s are welcome to come to Lydia’s Circle, a weekly time of Bible study, fellowship and fun.. This group meets in the cafe of the the Worship Center on Sunday evenings between 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. For more information, speak with Sandy Weaver or Diane Ballentine.
Women of the ELCA Blog
Commentary and reflections on issues, events and trends in our church, society and world, as seen through the lens of our mission and purpose and our ministries.
- Tue, 16 Apr 2019 10:37:30 +0000: WELCA staff collects 19 communicator awards in Chicago - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Women of the ELCA staff collected a total of 19 awards at two religion communicators awards ceremonies April 10-11 in
The post WELCA staff collects 19 communicator awards in Chicago appeared first on Women of the ELCA.
- Mon, 15 Apr 2019 10:24:09 +0000: A new future is possible - Blog – Women of the ELCA
I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans
- Thu, 11 Apr 2019 10:30:53 +0000: Every Easter I remember my resurrection - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Easter—when Christians celebrate the Resurrection—is just around the corner. I celebrate a little resurrection of my own at this time
- Mon, 08 Apr 2019 10:14:04 +0000: What are you doing about stress? - Blog – Women of the ELCA
When it comes to make-up and hair, I’m pretty low maintenance. I’ll put on colored lip gloss if I’m having
- Thu, 04 Apr 2019 09:50:08 +0000: You are called. Answer it. - Blog – Women of the ELCA
by Syd Brinkman I once served on an important committee for the Northeastern Iowa Synod, and most time I felt